The BeNeLux Bioinformatics Conference 2013 is an affiliated conference of the International Society of Computational Biology.
- Logo on all BBC organization slides: 500 eur
- Half page advertisement in abstract book: 250 eur
- Full page advertisement in abstract book: 500 eur
- Poster slot for advertisement : 250 eur
- Possibility to set up a booth during the entire conference: 750 eur
- Bronze sponsors (Basic sponsoring package) will receive 1 free registration
- Silver sponsors (Basic sponsoring package + at least 500 eur add-ons) will receive 2 free registrations
- Gold sponsors (Basic sponsoring package + at least 1000 eur add-ons) will receive 3 free registrations
Each year, the Benelux Bioinformatics Conference (BBC) attracts about 150-200 researchers working in all fields of Bioinformatics, and gives them the opportunity to discuss their results and build new collaborations, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. This year's edition, which will take place in Brussels on the 9th and 10th of December in the Salle Dupréel at the ULB, will be enhanced by the presence of a number of distinguished keynote speakers as can be seen on this page.
As your company may be involved in performing bioinformatics research, may provide leading bioinformatics tools, or delivers high-quality hardware solutions for bioinformatics you may be interested in participating in this meeting.
For company involvement, we are providing a basic sponsoring package (500 eur): logo on website, logo in abstract book. This package can be extended with the following add-ons;
If you wish to attend the conference, then the following sponsoring options may interest you:
You can find the current information about the conference on this website, including links to previous editions, but of course feel free to contact us directly by email if you have any further questions. Should your company be interested, could you let us know as soon as possible; it will help us enormously in the conference organisation.