Awards for best oral presentations:
- Giulia Gonnelli - VIB, Ghent University - Logistic regression for the classification of PSMS: a simple method for a complex problem.
- Raphaël Marée - University of Liège - Large-scale bioimage analysis using web services and machine learning.
- (originality) Daniele Raimondi - Interuniversity Institute of Bioinformatics Brussels, ULB-VUB - Prediction of protein residues contacts with Deep Learning and Direct Information methods.
Award for best poster flash presentation:
- Vanessa Vermeirssen - VIB, Ghent University - Integrating gene regulatory network inference solutions for the abiotic stress response in Arabidopsis thaliana
Awards for best poster presentations:
- Klaas Mensaert - Ghent University - Mining the garbage fragments of methylation-specific enriched DNA sequencing.
- Nico Verbeeck - KU Leuven - Guided exploration of mass spectrometry imaging data through integration with anatomical information.
- Ibrahim Tanyalçin - Vrije Universiteit Brussel - Convert your favorite protein modeling program into a mutation predictor: "MODICT".